These funny quotes about parenting are perfect for when you feel overwhelmed as a parent.
Do you ever feel the mounting pressures of parenting? Parenting can feel like a grind all too easily. It can be tiring, isolating, and feel like a daily battle.
This study shows that on average, parents feel stressed out 6 times a day because of their kids!! This is a huge amount of stress to face each and every day. With this amount of stress to cope with, it’s no wonder that parenting is such a challenge mentally, physically and emotionally.
However, I strongly believe in the power of humor to counter and cope with stress. Humor is one of the most important parts of the parenting toolkit.
These funny parenting quotes will help you to laugh at life. Parenting can feel isolating, but you’re not alone!
These funny parenting quotes are designed to be printable– why not print off your favorite to give you a laugh through the day, or even send one to a friend who needs it!
12 FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT PARENTING
- It’s like no-one in my family appreciates that I stayed up all night overthinking for them.
2. Having a 2 year old is like owning a blender that you don’t have the top for. –Jerry Seinfield
3. Parenting was much easier when I was raising my non-existent kid hypothetically.
4. Everybody knows how to raise children except the people who have them. –P.J. O’Rourke
5. You’re making it difficult for me to be the parent I always imagined I would be.
6. Parenting is a constant battle between going to bed to catch up on some sleep or staying awake to finally get some alone time.
7. Be nice to your children, for they will choose your rest home. – Phyllis Diller
8. Silence is golden. Unless you have kids… then silence is suspicious.
9. Good moms let you lick the beaters. Great moms turn them off first.
10. Ahh you’ve put your toddler to bed. Now you can just finally…. just kidding, he’s up again.
11. My kids call it ‘yelling’ when I raise my voice. I call it ‘motivational speaking’ for people who don’t want to listen.
12. Mom, thank you for not leaving me somewhere in a basket.
And That’s It!
Having kids is so tough that laughing is vital for survival! I hope you loved these funny quotes about parenting.
You might also enjoy:
- 15 Easy Speech Delay Exercises for Your Toddler to Boost Language Fast!
- 7 Surprising Benefits of Reading to your Toddler
- 5 Surprising Skills to Build Before You Teach Your Toddler the Alphabet
- 40+ Best Free Apps for Toddlers to Have Fun and Learn
- How to Establish a Bedtime Routine for Toddlers and Get ‘YOU’ Time!
- 9 Smart Strategies for Dealing With Tantrums in Toddlers
Thanks for reading!
Leave me a note in the comments. I’d love to know which your favorite quote is. Please share this article if you enjoyed it, every share is much appreciated!
These fifty exercises are designed with one aim: to get your toddler talking! Whether you want to help them to say their first words or to give their language a boost, these exercises are just what you need.
This guide will give you lots of easy ways to get your child talking. Whether you have a toddler who isn’t saying much yet, or an older child, these ideas can be easily adjusted for any level! This is the parent’s guide to speech and language therapy- an essential parenting tool to support your child’s speech and language development.
(Early Chapter Book)
CACKLE is a lively fairy-tale aimed at early readers. Perfect for 5-8 year olds, it’s a fun, quirky read and is a celebration of laughter in all its forms!
The story explores friendship, belonging to a community and the importance of being yourself.