I’ll be the first to admit that inspirational quotes can be super cheesy. And yet, I love them! I especially love quotes from people I admire, when their journey has been tough or they’ve achieved something that I aspire to. We can learn so much from others. I hope you enjoy my list of quotes that will change your life! The right words can have an unexpectedly big impact when you read it at just the right moment.
I love to print off quotes and keep them near to inspire me. I’ve designed these so they can be easily printed and enjoyed in real life, too. Stick your favorite near your computer, by your bed, in your diary, or even use it in a homemade card.
25 Quotes That Will Change Your Life
1. “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” — Matty Mullins
2. “Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you.” — Robin Sharma
3. “Everything is hard before it is easy.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
4. “Straight roads do not make skillful drivers.” — Paula Coelho
5. “Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.” — Oscar Wilde
6. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” — J.K. Rowling
7. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” — Alice Walker
8. “Challenges make life interesting. However, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Mark Twain
9. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” — Mark Twain
10. “Dwell in possibility.” — Emily Dickinson
11. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
12. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no-one ever come to you without leaving happier.” — Mother Teresa
13. “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” — Roald Dahl
14. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” — Anonymous
15. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
16. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” — Vaibhav Shah
17. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — Lolly Daskal
18. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” — Robert Collier
19. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
20. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” — Maya Angelou
21. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” — Diane Ackerman
22. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” — Jim Ryun
23. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” — Stephen King
24. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” — Karen Lamb
25. “A person with imagination is never alone.” — A.R. Ghadi
Connect With Me
Follow me on Instagram and get all my latest posts and inspiration to live a life you love.
- 15 Top “Love What You Do” Quotes to Inspire an Intentional Life
- 21 Kickass Female Inspirational Quotes
- How to be Successful in Life: It’s Simpler Than You Think!
- 11 Must-Know Tips on How to Be Happy With yourself
- 5 Powerful Secrets For How to Live in the Present
- 3 Vital Areas For Adults to Develop a Growth Mindset and Unlock Potential
- 5 Science Backed Strategies on How to Achieve Your Goals
Please comment and let me and others know the favorite quotes that will change your life, and please also share this if you enjoyed it. Every share counts!
Thanks for reading!