Do you grapple with your thoughts about money and saving? The ability to save seems like it just comes naturally to some people. But I believe it comes from your mindset. A positive mindset towards money can be a powerful tool to help you achieve your goals. But how do you get there? It’s all too easy to slip into a negative relationship with money and saving. Check out these 25 powerful quotes about money and saving and get motivated to make money work for you.
You might also enjoy:
- 11 Smart Ways to Save Money Fast While Still Having Fun [+ printable]
- 7 Essential Tips to Save Money on Food While Still Loving Life!
- Start Saving Money with this 52 Week Savings Challenge [with free printables]
21 QUOTES ABOUT MONEY AND SAVING
1. A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. – Jonathan Swift
2. You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. – Dave Ramsey
3. Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving. – Warren Buffett
4. If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting. – Benjamin Franklin
5. He who buys what he does not need, steals from himself. – Swedish Proverb
6. If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed. – Edmund Burke
7. Never spend your money before you have it. – Thomas Jefferson
8. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. – Ayn Rand
9. The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. – Henry David Thoreau
10. A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some. – Joe Moore
11. It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy. – George Lorimer
12. Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are. – James W. Frick
13. Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant. – P.T. Barnum
14. The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind. – T.T. Munger
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket. – Will Rogers
16. Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises. – Aristotle
17. If you’re saving, you’re succeeding. – Steve Burkholder
18. Know what you own, and know why you own it. – Peter Lynch
19. Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self. – Nathan W. Morris
20. Money grows on the tree of persistence. – Japanese Proverb
21. Wealth is not about having a lot of money; it’s about having a lot of options. – Chris Rock
22. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. – Earl Wilson
23. Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. – Henry David Thoreau
24. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you. – Maya Angelou
25. Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people that they don’t like. – Will Rogers
MORE EASY WAYS TO EARN
I love learning new ways to save money, make money and to create passive income.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Make $100 a Day Without Leaving Your House!
- How to Start Your Own Small Business From Home
- 5 Awesome Ways to Make Money Online From Writing
- 11 Easy Ideas on How To Make Extra Money From Home
If you loved these quotes about money and saving, please share it- every share is much appreciated! Don’t forget to bookmark it for yourself for later, too.
Thanks for reading!