Getting into the right frame of mind in the morning can set you up for the whole day. These beautiful and inspirational ‘Good Morning’ quotes will help you to start your day feeling positive and energized, and with a clear mind for the day ahead.
For more tips on how to make the best use of your morning, check out these 14 things successful people do first thing in the morning.
25 BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRATIONAL GOOD MORNING QUOTES
1. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
3. “Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”— T.E. Lawrence
4. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
5. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” – Jeffrey Fry
6. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
7. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”
– J.M. Power
8. “The most important thing I do each morning is steady myself by not allowing a sense of urgency to penetrate.” – Matthew Weatherley-White
9. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
10. “You’ve got to wake up each day and understand what that day is about; you’ve got to have personal goals. Be flexible in getting to those goals, but if you do not have goals, you will not achieve them.” — Cary Cohn
11. “In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day.” – Spencer Johnson
12. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
13. “The biggest task in the morning is to try to keep my headspace from being invaded by the outside world.” — Austin Kleon
14. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
15. “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”– John Lennon
16. “It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world.” – Mary Oliver
17. “Whether the day is for writing, designing, or painting, the consistent practice of a morning routine is the doorway into it all.” – Elle Luna
18. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” — Hans Christian Andersen
19. “She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself.”– Tyler Kent White
20. “I’ve found that the first thirty minutes of my day have the biggest impact on how I feel for the rest of my waking hours.” – Molli Sullivan
21. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” — William C. Hannan
22. “Given another shot at life, I would seize every minute of it … look at it and really see it … try it on … live it … exhaust it … and never give that minute back until there was nothing left of it.” — Erma Bombeck
23. “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” – George S. Patton
24. “Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.”— Abraham Joshua Heschel
25. “It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning.”—Gordon B. Kinkley
And that’s it!
If you loved these beautiful and inspirational good morning quotes, why not write down your favorite for inspiration in everyday life? You can stick it by the computer, in your diary, as part of a vision board, or even in a card to inspire a friend.
You might also enjoy:
- 15 Top “Love What You Do” Quotes to Inspire an Intentional Life [with printable designs]
- 25 Incredible Quotes That Will Change Your Life [with printable designs]
- 27 Life-Changing Quotes on Joy for a Positive Life [printable designs]
- 21 Kickass Female Inspirational Quotes [with printable designs]
- How to be Successful in Life: It’s Simpler Than You Think!
- How to Stop Being Negative and Live a Positive Life
- 11 Must-Know Tips on How to Be Happy With yourself
Comment and let me and others know which of these inspirational good morning quotes was your favorite. Please also share this if you enjoyed it. Every share counts and is always much appreciated!
Connect With Me
Follow me on Instagram and get all my latest posts and inspiration to live a life you love.
Thanks for reading!