Whether you need inspiration to make choices, or feel like you’re powerless and have run out of options, these quotes about choices in life will motivate you to realize the power you have to change your life, and empower you to make amazing and courageous choices so that you truly live life to the full.
But how many choices a day do we really make?
Researchers at Cornell University estimate that we make 226.7 decisions simply on the food we will eat! They further estimate that the average adult makes about 35,000 remotely conscious decisions each day. Every single choice has consequences… which means that our choices really do matter! This is amazing… and also terrifying!
Making choices is part of life… but for me it’s one of the most difficult parts! I’m naturally indecisive, and like to weigh up all the choices before ever making a decision. If you’re like me, then you’ll love these inspirational quotes that are bursting with wisdom about making choices.
Each quote has a printable design so you can easily print off your favorite, share it on social media, or even pass it along to a friend for daily inspiration.
17 QUOTES ABOUT MAKING CHOICES IN LIFE
1. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.”
– Nelson Mandela
2. “Right now you are one choice away from a new beginning—one that leads you toward becoming the fullest human being you can be.”
3. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”
4. “Remember, there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, trust your choices, and everything is possible.”
– Cherie-Carter Scotts
5. “No matter what the situation, remind yourself, I have a choice.”
– Deepak Chopra
6. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
– Tony Robbins
7. “Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.”
– John C. Maxwell
8. “We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.”
9. “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours.”
10. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.”
– Denis Waitley
11. “You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear.”
– Sammy Davis Jr.
12. “Choices are the hinges of destiny.”
– Edwin Markham
13. “Every choice you make has an end result.”
– Zig Ziglar
14. “There are only two choices: make progress or make excuses.”
15. “It is our choices….that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
– J.K. Rowling
16. “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
– William Jennings Bryan
17. “Everything can be taken away from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedom: to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
– Viktor Frankl
And that’s it!
If you loved these quotes, why not print your favorite for inspiration in everyday life? You can stick it by the computer, in your diary, as part of a vision board, or even in a card to inspire a friend.
More inspirational quotes:
- 15 Top “Love What You Do” Quotes to Inspire an Intentional Life [with printable designs]
- 35 Best Quotes on Living in the Present Moment [with printable designs]
- 25 Incredible Quotes That Will Change Your Life [with printable designs]
- 27 Life-Changing Quotes on Joy for a Positive Life [printable designs]
- 21 Kickass Female Inspirational Quotes [with printable designs]
- 25 Quotes on How to Love Yourself [with printable designs]
I hope you loved these quotes on decision-making and that they’ll help you to realize the power of your choices in life. Comment and let me and others know your favorite. Please also share this if you enjoyed it. Every share counts and is greatly appreciated!
Connect With Me
Follow me on Instagram and get all my latest posts and inspiration to live a life you love.
Thanks for reading!