Why do you need to learn how to love yourself? For me, there’s one simple reason- you’re stuck with yourself! It’s the relationship you have with yourself more than any other factor that determines your thoughts, actions, attitude and even your mood. This is more important than your circumstances and relationships that you find yourself in. Check out these 25 quotes on how to love yourself for inspiration and help.
These quotes all come with attractive printable designs to make it easy to print off your favorite for daily inspiration or to share with a friend.
25 QUOTES ON HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF
1. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
2. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Shout loud, ‘I am lucky to be what I am!…’” – Dr. Seuss
3. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
4. “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” – Mark Twain
5. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morley
6. “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.” – Brené Brown
7. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” – Shannon L. Alder
8. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
9. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
10. “Scarcity of self-value cannot be remedied by money, recognition, affection, attention or influence.” – Gary Zukav
11. “Loving yourself…does not mean being self-absorbed or narcissistic, or disregarding others. Rather it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest in your own heart, a guest worthy of respect, a lovable companion.” – Margo Anand
12. “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.” – Sophia Bush
13. “You were born to be real, not to be perfect.” – Ralph Marston
14. “There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
15. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right here.” – Venus Williams
17. “In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.” – Andrea Dykstra
18. “Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself.” – Wayne Dyer
19. “Regardless of how anyone else feels about me, I am going to choose to love myself today.”
20. “No one is you and that is your power.” – Vybe Source
21. “There is no sense in punishing your future for the mistakes of your past. Forgive yourself, grow from it, and then let it go.” – Melanie Koulouris
22. “Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
23. “You’re a work of art. Not everyone will understand you, but the ones who do, will never forget about you.”
24. “Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.” – Pema Chodron
25. “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.” – Zen Shin
And that’s it!
If you loved these quotes, why not print your favorite for inspiration in everyday life? You can stick it by the computer, in your diary, as part of a vision board, or even in a card to inspire a friend.
More inspirational quotes:
- 15 Top “Love What You Do” Quotes to Inspire an Intentional Life [with printable designs]
- 35 Best Quotes on Living in the Present Moment [with printable designs]
- 25 Incredible Quotes That Will Change Your Life [with printable designs]
- 27 Life-Changing Quotes on Joy for a Positive Life [printable designs]
- 21 Kickass Female Inspirational Quotes [with printable designs]
- 11 Must-Know Tips on How to Be Happy With yourself
I hope you loved these quotes on loving yourself and that they’ll help you invest in and strengthen your relationship with yourself. This is the foundation for life! Comment and let me and others know your favorite. Please also share this if you enjoyed it. Every share counts!
Connect With Me
Follow me on Instagram and get all my latest posts and inspiration to live a life you love.
Thanks for reading!